Financial Consulting (CFO)
Perfect solution for small businesses who need an outsourced CFO to manage their financial operations with a strategic approach to maximize profits.
Our Outsourced Financial Consulting (CFO)
Our outsourced CFOs are financial experts who provide CFO-level services on a part-time or project basis, rather than as a full-time employee.
The main benefits are Cost-effective, Expertise, Flexibility, Objective perspective and Scalability.
Overall, our outsourced CFOs can provide you with the financial expertise and support you need to manage your finances more effectively and make informed business decisions.
Financial Reporting Package Includes.
- Controllership Responsibilities – We review the day to day transactions that are processed by your in-house accounting department (A/R invoices, A/P bills, payroll, expense categorization, ensure syncing of external software to QBO, etc.)
- Closing of the Books – We conduct a final review of each transaction to make sure that everything is in the appropriate category. We also reconcile bank accounts and credit cards. Lastly, we make all the necessary month-end Adjusting Journal Entries.
- Financial Reporting – Financial packages with monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements and additional reports as per Client’s request.
- Financial Advisory – Once the books are closed, we step in and conduct a high quality CFO analysis.
- CFO Output – One (1) Monthly Report with graphs, trend lines, cash flow analysis, budget variances identification and a 2022 budget. Profitability by product and department analysis (Optional).
- Meetings – One (1) Monthly virtual meeting consisting of one (1) hour to discuss financials and respond to any questions.
- Consultations – Prioritization to questions made by clients via phone call or email. Availability during business hours.
- Guidance – Improving accounting practices and financial processes.
Getting started with Accounting Labs is easy
Let’s get started today!
Contact us to speak with one bookkeeper or CFO. Schedule a free consultation to discuss how an outsourced bookkeeper or CFO may be able to help your company achieve its goals faster.
Still got questions?
Having a solid accounting system is essential to running a successful business. We know you may have questions along the way, so feel free to review our FAQ or reach out with any specific concerns. Our team of accountants and CFOs are here and ready-to-help take your business to another level.
Our Financial Consulting and Bookkeeping Services are based on a monthly fee and tailored to fit each business’s unique requirements. We are very economical so we charge reasonable prices for small businesses.
A bookkeeper can play a crucial role in helping you manage your financial records and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of your financial statements.
The main reasons are accurate record-keeping, Time-saving, Compliance, Improved decision-making and Professionalism.
Overall, a bookkeeper can help you manage your finances more effectively and efficiently, giving you the information you need to make informed decisions and allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Yes, you will. Your bookkeeper will record and report every transaction that your business has. You will be the one making every decision based on our financial reporting.